A new year is all about starting afresh and realizing your dreams. So, let’s raise a toast to a Happy New Year and even happier beginnings. We at E-Training would like to inspire you with inspirational quotes to help you get the new year up and running in the right direction. Take inspiration from these inspirational quotes to help you get started and if you are inspired enough, share your enthusiasm with your family, friends and loved ones. Let the also be inspired. Here are 10 inspirational quotes to get you going:
- “You will never win if you never begin” — RH Schuller, inspirational speaker
- “Morning will come, it has no choice” — Marty Rubin, aphorist/philosopher
- “The beginning is the most important part of the work” – Plato, philosopher
- “What the New Year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the New Year.” – Anonymous
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – Aristotle
- “Celebrate what you want to see more of.” –Tom Peters
- “Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th.” –J. Andrews
- “Just because something doesn’t do what you planned it to do doesn’t mean it’s useless”. – Thomas Edison (Inventor)
- “Technology is anything that wasn’t around when you were born”. – Alan Kay (Computer Scientist)
- “One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man”. – Elbert Hubbard (Author)
We hope these inspirational quotes will help inspire you to forge on better this year and achieve more than you did in previous years.
Share your inspirational quotes with us in the comment box below.